The Only Facial has reached West County
Have you visited our all new, dreamy location yet? Our new home in West County has been open for a few months, and our books are now open for Signature and Teen Facials, as well as Buff + Polish appointments.
We know what you’re thinking; “I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long… but is it safe?”
Rest assured we are upholding all safety precautions and guidelines set by the CDC in order to keep our community safe and healthy, specifically taking the below precautions in preparation for your time with us:
- We'll be wearing masks and gloves during your appointment.
- We ask that you wear a mask until you are in the room with your aesthetician.
- Sanitizing everything between each client (tools and common areas).
- We ask that you come alone.
- We won’t be using sheets on the bed so we can sanitize it after each person.
- We ask that you reschedule if you have any symptoms such as low grade fever, cough, trouble breathing, new loss of smell or taste, or sore throat different from allergies.
We look forward to welcoming you in soon, while still giving you the same high quality experience. We have no higher priority than the health and safety of our community.
What's New at The Only Facial in Des Peres?
Upon entry you’re greeted by our adorably chic new waiting space that starts your self-care experience. Grab a drink while you wait. Our fridge is always stocked with bottled and sparkling water. It’s always our goal to keep you comfortable and worry-free while we prepare the room for your personalized facial.
We are also thrilled to have added a second appointment room, enabling us to schedule two facials at once with two of our skilled aestheticians. Here's a peek inside our new rooms!
New location, same great facial.
We may be in a new space, but you can count on us for the same great facial. The Only Facial offers one Signature Facial, consisting of steps customized to your unique skin type and concerns for one, affordable price point . No games or tactics here.